Looking for real reviews of actual members and students of the New Saint Thomas Institute? Please browse through the comments made by our happy students:
Recent Customer Reviews for New Saint Thomas Institute:
- “I am totally enjoying being a member of the New Saint Thomas Institute! I am like a sponge soaking up all the goodness and richness of it all. So grateful for it!” – Jacqueline S
- “You have selected a great apostolate with NSTI. Dr Taylor Marshall has a unique way of presenting material that is informative and on target. There are many resources available to aid you in your learning and further self-study on subject matter. There are groups, forums and Certificate courses to provide many hours of information to grow more in our Catholic faith.
God Bless.” – Daniel D
- “I can’t recommend NSTI’s postings more highly! I’m a 76 year old widow of a Permanent Deacon in our Catholic church, with great appreciation for always learning more about the foundation of Christianity! Dr. Marshall’s presentations expand my appreciation for how every little thing, if there IS any LITTLE thing, reveals the glory of GOD!!!” – Mary Goettsche
- “I’m regretful that I did not join [New Saint Thomas] Institute earlier – when my children were still at home….. I feel like I missed an opportunity.” – Pamela B
- “These resources are awesome! I can learn so much, and I don’t even have to take out a student loan!” Betsy L
- “I am so happy with this Institute! It is amazingly simple to read and listen to. Once I get started for the day, I find it difficult to stop learning!” – Shirley Russell
- “I am taking your Catholic Theology course and I thank you for the opportunity to have a deeper understanding of my faith. There is no much that I do not know and I hunger for more. The mass becomes more alive to me because of your teachings on St. Thomas’ Summa. Again, thank you and may God continue to bless you and the New St. Thomas Institute. Regards, Marissa”
- “Thank you. Every module aids me in remembering my teachings & studies at the University of Saint Thomas (Houston, TX). This Institute is absolutely wonderful and is such a blessing. NSTI came into my life at the perfect time. I will forever be a student (&/or Teacher) of Theology, Philosophy, & History. St. Thomas Aquinas has proven to be whom God wants me to learn & relearn my Catholic Faith…and thank goodness too! God Bless!” – Michael M
- “Thank you so much for this amazing institute and how it offers so much so willingly to women like me. I live in Dubai, UAE and am married to George and we have three children Pio, Vincent and Claire and I have a feeling we might be having our fourth. Please do keep us in prayer.” – Carolyn Riccio Thanel Absolutely love being a member of NSTI!
- “The New Saint Thomas Institute has been absolutely wonderful. I have been a member for 18 months and completed all three courses. I met my goal. I have achieved what I set out to do when I joined. I have a pretty good understanding of who St. Thomas was and will continue to study him. I guess I feel like I graduated. I plan to take the monthly tuition and add it to my children’s college fund each month. We are hoping to give them the opportunity to go to a Catholic Institution (one that is true to the Church – not a Catholic in name only school). You guys have been wonderful. I plan to continue to listen to Dr. Marshall’s podcast, especially on Revelation. Peace.” – Joe Scaffidi
- “I am so glad I stumbled across the NSTI, I tell everyone about it.” – John Germaine
- “Thanks Dr Marshall for this opportunity to learn. I really liked the video and am excited to continue.” – Patricia A
- “I thank God to give me this opportunity to be part of NSTI. God bless.
I will pray for you. Your teaching is so simple and clear, thanks.” – Christiane N
- “I am really enjoying the current certificates and learning a lot (which was my original purpose in joining NSTI.)” – Frank M
- “I am new to the class and love it. Thank you for making this resource available to us.
These videos are exactly what I have been looking for! I love the clarity with which the materials are presented! Thank you!” – Janet V
- “I went to 12 years of Catholic school and 2 years of Catholic College, I used to wonder why I didn’t know more about my faith with all this schooling. It seems the more I study and learn the more I realize how much I didn’t know, NSTI is a big help. It’s one of my many resources. St. Augustine says true happiness comes from knowledge of God. Joy and surprise!! The closer I get to God the more I want to share the gospel. I want to go heaven. Praise God, I want everyone to go to heaven.” – Katherine L
- “This is such an AWESOME resource for me to know my faith, defend my faith, and bring others back to my Catholic faith, that I can’t wait to get started! We can’t really financially afford it with a one person income and 5 children, but it is so worth the sacrifice. We won’t go out to eat much but instead feed our souls with the fullness of the truth. Thanks be to God for the NSTI and what you are doing for the Kingdom of God!” – Sandra
- “This is my first Certification course with NSTI! This lesson, like the others, has a ton of amazing additional resources, namely all of the Summa references. I treated myself to the beautiful blue hard copy version that Taylor recommends of the Summa. Even though it’s the same words, there’s something about holding the hard copy in my hands and reading Aquinas’ words that makes this study that much more enjoyable!” – Ann F
- “I am so glad I found this Institute on my Facebook page. I have not been a member well on the 1 dollar trial that is but I have learned so much from the short time I have signed up and I will be upgrading to premium because, this Institute is just what I needed for my journey. Thank you and God bless.” – Joey N
- “Thanks to your explanations, Dr. Marshall, I can engage my wife, a lapsed (very lapsed) Episcopalian in conversations about God, Catholicism and even her own faith. Like most Episcopalians I know talk of such things seems inappropriate outside of the appropriate setting, i.e. church service. Your gentle and clear explanations help me engage her now on such things outside the “appropriate” setting. Thank you.” – Stephen V
- “I am really happy that I joined. I learn a lot about my religion. I don’t need a certificate. I only need to feed my knowledge about my religion so that I can pass it onto friends, relatives and neighbors.” Julie T
- “I have teenage daughters and I have prayed about how – as a mom – I could speak to them to let them know how special and divinely created they are. This [program] is so helpful. I am also a new student at our local university again! I’m 49 and I’m very proud that I have taken the leap to get back to school and get a degree in Early Childhood Education. Anyway, you totally rock and I am LOVING New Saint Thomas [Institute]!” – Mary B
How to join the New Saint Thomas Institute:
If you would like to join the New Saint Thomas Institute or read more reviews by customers and students, please visit our home page for more information: newsaintthomas.com.
For more reviews and sample videos, please visit the homepage for the New Saint Thomas Institute.